Muthu Alagappan is the Medical Director at Notable Health and an attending physician at Massachusetts General Hospital.
I am a physician, engineer, and healthcare executive with a background in leveraging technology to address pressing problems in healthcare. I have several years of experience as a thought leader, consultant, and advisor to health technology companies, and have published extensively on applications of AI in clinical medicine.
– Named to Forbes 30 Under 30 for two consecutive years (2012, 2013)
– Prior work featured by GQ, Wired, NPR, and 30+ other media outlets
– Invited speaker at TEDx, SxSW, TIEcon
– Stanford Mayfield Fellows Program alumnus
– Soros Fellowship finalist and Tau Beta Pi inductee
B.S. Biomechanical Engineering from Stanford University, MD from Stanford School of Medicine, and Internal Medicine residency training from Harvard Medical School. Currently the Medical Director at Notable Health and an attending physician at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). Previously on the faculty of Harvard Medical School.
My Doximity articles available here: https://opmed.doximity.com/authors/alagappan-muthuraman-md?_csrf_attempted=yes
My other medical writing available here: https://muthualagappan.org/blog-posts/